2011 Holiday Gift Guide: Gifts For Her
Avoid pulling a “You” again this year by getting her a gift she’ll love, use, wear, or drink booze with!
By Robin Hilmantel
Sephora Deluxe Fragrance Sampler For Her ($50)
Women love perfume, but you shouldn’t always be the one shopping for it. Here’s one exception: a 12-perfume deluxe sampler from Sephora. It comes with their best-selling scents and a voucher for her to pick up a full-size bottle of the one she likes best.
In case you’re a perfume expert, the set includes:
• Bvlgari Mon Jasmin Noir Eau de Parfum
• Clinique Happy Eau de Parfum
• Coach Poppy Flower Eau de Parfum
• Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue Eau de Toilette
• DKNY pureDKNY Verbena Scent Spray
• Giorgio Armani Acqua di Gioa Eau de Parfum
• Givenchy Very Irresistible L’Intense Eau de Parfum
• Gucci Guilty Eau de Toilette
• Juicy Couture Eau de Parfum
• Marc Jacbos Daisy Eau de Toilette
• Prada Infusion D’Iris Eau de Parfum
• Versace Bright Crystal Eau de Toilette
• Refillable Fragrance Atomizer
Vie Luxe Maldives Votive Candle Set ($42)
This elegant-looking candle set looks more expensive than it actually is thanks to the nickel-finished glass. Each 1.5 ounce candle has an eight-hour burn time and emits a blended scent of Ceylon tea, heliotrope, and green palm leaves that are derived from all-natural beeswax and botanical waxes. We don’t expect you to know what those things smell like, but it’ll sound impressive if you rattle them off after she opens the gift.
Kindle Fire ($200)
Amazon’s Kindle Fire tablet will allow her to watch movies, listen to music, surf the Web, and read books on a full-color, back-lit screen that will work in the dark (unlike the Kindle). Get her this and we’re confident it’ll become her second favorite toy. ::wink!::