You can whip this up in about five minutes. The bad news: they go down so smooth you can pound one in about five seconds. Go easy, between the sugar rush and the booze you’re likely to be shot out of a cannon until you come crashing back down to earth.
Sweet and tart cranberry juice makes for extra festive margaritas!
THE EASIEST CRANBERRY MARGARITAS EVER
• 1½ cups cranberry juice (I recommend using a brand that is 100% juice)
• 3/4 cup fresh lime juice
• 3/4 cup tequila
• 1/2 cup orange-flavored liqueur, such as Cointreau or Triple Sec
• Add ice to a salt-rimmed glass of your choosing.
• Pour in all ingredients and stir until they’re evenly blended.
• Garnished with fresh cranberries and lime wedges, if available.
*Photography by Erica Schultz.
Make This Next: Holiday Cocktails: Candy Cane Martini