-Light Cardio: Get your heart pumping with five minutes of your favorite cardio activity. You can take a quick jog around the block, hop on the stationary bike or elliptical machine or walk quickly on a treadmill.
2. Upper Body
– Dumbbell Bench Press: Lie on a bench with your arms perpendicular to your torso. Hold the dumbbells so that they’re nearly touching with your palms facing out. Pull your shoulder blades together, bend your elbows and bring the dumbbells to your chest. Repeat 15 times.
– Dynamic Push-Ups: Get in the standard push-up position and lower yourself to the floor. When you come back up, however, push with enough force that your hands leave the ground. Repeat 15 times.
ALSO: How to Make Working Out Less Boring
– Swiss-Ball Crunch: This is a fantastic variation on a classic sit-up, and it’s the perfect addition to every full body workout men complete. Lie with your feet flat on the floor and your back curved around the ball. Crunch your ribs toward your pelvis and then come back to the starting position. Repeat 20 times.
– Chin-Up Bar Leg Raise: Hang from a chin-up bar with your feet together. Bend your knees and raise your hips to bring your thighs toward your chest. Pause and then repeat 20 times.
– Jump Squat: Stand with your feet hip-distance from each other and then lower your body to a seated position. Propel yourself back up with a jump and squat again right after you land. Repeat 15 times.
– Dumbbell Lunge: Hold a pair of dumbbells and stand with your feet hip-distance apart. Step forward with your right leg and lower the knee to a right angle. Hold that position for five seconds and then come back up. Repeat 15 times.