It’s not always easy to tell when someone has feelings for you. In some cases, the person might be hiding their true emotions to avoid embarrassment or vulnerability.
To help you out, we’ve put together a list of 10 signs that could indicate that someone is hiding their feelings for you.
1. They maintain eye contact. When someone maintains eye contact with you even when they don’t have to, it could be a sign that they are attracted to you. If they look away quickly or blush after making eye contact, this is a definite sign that something more is going on than just friendship.
2. They are always available when you call or message them.
If someone is always available and ready to answer your calls or messages, this could be an indication of how important you are to them. It could also mean that they like spending time with you and want stay in close contact with you as much as possible.
3. They often try to make physical contact with you in subtle ways such as placing their hand on your arm when talking, giving hugs goodbye, etc… Physical contact can often reveal underlying feelings of attraction in people who are trying hard not to show it outwardly.
4. They act differently around you than they do around other people – If someone acts different around you than they do around other people (such as being more talkative and animated) then this could indicate that they have stronger feelings for you than the average platonic friendship would suggest.
5. They remember all the little details about what YOU say – If someone remembers all the little details about things YOU say (such as favorite foods, hobbies, etc…) then this may mean that they have strong feelings for you but don’t want to admit it openly yet due to fear of rejection or embarrassment
6. They constantly compliment and praise all aspects of your life – If someone compliments and praises all aspects of your life (work accomplishments, looks, style choices etc..) then this indicates that there may be more going on between the two of them than just friendship
7. They often laugh nervously at things that aren’t funny – Laughing nervously at things which aren’t funny is usually a telltale sign of attraction in people who are trying hard not show it outwardly
8. They often ask if something is wrong when nothing IS wrong – Asking if something is wrong when nothing actually IS wrong can sometimes indicate deeper feelings for the person which the asker doesn’t feel comfortable expressing openly
9. They suddenly become very interested in topics which don’t interest them normally – If a person becomes suddenly interested in topics which don’t interest them normally (such as sports teams or musical genres etc…) then this may indicate an underlying desire to get closer with the person whom these topics interest
10. They give gifts without any special occasion – Giving gifts without any special occasion is usually indicative of deeper emotions which the giver isn’t comfortable expressing directly
Final Words: Everyone expresses their feelings differently so it can be difficult to know if someone has strong emotions towards another person unless those emotions are expressed directly or through body language/behavioral clues such as those listed above!
Pay attention and trust your intuition—if something doesn’t feel right then chances are there’s probably something else going on beneath the surface! Knowing these signs will hopefully help give insight into what another person might be feeling but ultimately only direct communication can truly reveal the extent of one’s true emotions towards another!