The final essay is undeniably the most difficult part of the exam. Someone makes serious grammatical mistakes, others are not able to clearly and clearly express their thoughts, while others have problems with spelling. The result is equally unsatisfactory. Often, a successfully written essay can open up a ton of opportunities on the path to realizing ourselves, and at the same time realizing our cherished desires and goals. That is why it is extremely important to write exam essays in a quality manner and, to your happiness, we are ready to tell you how to do this.
1. Understand the Essay Form
An essay is a kind of creative work that has an arbitrary composition and reveals the author’s opinion on a particular problem of a social, cultural, or historical plan. This is not a research paper, article, composition, or any other work of a creative genre. The essay proudly takes a separate place in the academic world. Once you understand what is required of you, it will be much easier.
2. Create an Algorithm
You should have at least an approximate essay writing algorithm.
We will provide you with a good algorithm below:
• Read the wording of the essay carefully, try to understand the topic correctly.
• Remember what requirements you need to disclose in your essay (Notes).
• Think and formulate your opinion on a given question, develop arguments proving your point of view.
• Draw up a plan on a draft.
• Divide the essay in the plan into 5 paragraphs: introduction + opinion, three paragraphs with arguments and ideas that should be disclosed, plus your own and the last paragraph – the conclusion.
• Before you start writing an essay, we check once again whether our ideas correspond to the assignment, whether we interpreted the topic correctly, and whether we revealed two mandatory aspects, and whether you added your own.
• We are writing an essay according to the plan.
• When the essay is completed, check correct minor errors or blots. Count the words. The minimum is 140, the maximum is 190.
3. Get Ready in Advance
In order to write a quality essay, you need to prepare. Preparing to write a high-quality exam essay involves many steps. Firstly, this is a reading of various articles on topics that may be on the exam. Secondly, this is the writing of test essays and their editing. If you need a good example, you can visit the essay writing site and simply click the “write my college paper” button, and then the professionals will do everything for you, you just have to memorize a good example to reproduce it in the exam.
4. Diversify Vocabulary and Grammar
Despite the fact that the essay is usually to be written in a formal style, it does not hurt to add a little brightness to it to give the text personality. If appropriate, use synonyms and beautiful words. As for grammar and compound sentences, use them only if you are confident in your knowledge. Otherwise, mistakes or misuse of time will play against you.
5. Write a Catchy and Memorable Conclusion
The conclusion should summarize the ideas expressed. Here it is necessary to give an answer to the question formulated in the topic of the essay. Or, depending on the topic, indicate the prospects or consequences of the problem in question. Also, in this section, you can formulate related topics worthy of further thought and express personal views – if they are supported by the arguments that you quoted earlier.
According to many teachers, the conclusion is the most important part of the essay. In it, you demonstrate that you have a good command of the material and thoughtfully approached the consideration of the problem. A good conclusion is not only a debriefing. The conclusion should be a deliberate completion of the work, for example, applying written info to a real situation
Now you know how to write an essay for your final exam perfectly. So that this theoretical knowledge brings you practical benefits in the form of a high mark on the exam, actively use them. Practice writing essays on various topics – this will be the best preparation for the exam. Good luck guys!