15 “Holy sh*t!” Movie Facts
A bunch of weird stuff you didn’t know about Sean Connery’s missed $450 million payday, Dolph Lundgren’s IQ, Harrison Ford’s diarrhea, and more!
By ModernMan Editors
1. Sigourney Weaver really sank this no-look shot in Alien Resurrection (1997).
2. The word “zombie” is never used in 1968’s Night of the Living Dead.
3. The word “f*ck” is said 398 in 1995′s Casino. The movie is 178 minutes long.
4. Sean Connery turned down the role of Gandalf in the Lord of the Rings trilogy (2001-2003) even after being offered 15 percent of the films’ overall gross. Why? Reportedly, because he didn’t “understand the script.” That means Mr. Bond lost out on up to $450 million.
5. The blood in Alfred Hitchcock’s Psycho (1960) was actually Bosco chocolate syrup.