Are you tired of owning the same car as everyone else? Bored of looking through this month’s men’s mags and feeling the rising bile of jealousy when you see celebs in the best vehicles known to man? You’re not alone! The fact is that we all want the very best when it comes to getting from A to B. That means knowing what the best vehicles in the world are, whether your bank account allows you to buy them or not. If you’re in the market for a luxury and incredible vehicle, then here are those modes of transport that will make you want to start saving even more.
The best way to save money on buying a boat is simply not to buy a boat. But if the call of the open sea is too much, then you need to get the best boats in the world. That means choosing one of these stunning boats that can change your life:
- SeaBreacher: It looks like an Orca, and it can even go underwater! With cruising speeds of up to 50 mph, not only can the SeaBreacher go five-foot beneath the waves, it can then launch 16 feet into the air. It only costs $65,000!
- SWATH Sea Shadow: An acronym of Small Waterplane Area Twin Hull, the SWATH Sea Shadow is a monster of a boat. This is the boat that the US navy uses to test its boats, and that makes it not just incredible to look at, but incredibly smooth to sail in.
You’re spoiled for choice when you’re looking to buy an incredible car. The best option for you will be the one that most matches your budget, but when it comes down to it, you simply can’t beat these incredible cars.
- Dodge Challenger: Timeless, iconic, and just as elegant today as when it was first introduced in 1969, it’s hard to beat the Challenger. The best thing about this Dodge is that even if you can’t afford a brand new model straight from the lot, you can easily find a used Dodge Challenger in Dallas TX that suits your budget.
- Jaguar E-Type: Enzo Ferrari called the Jaguar E-Type the “most beautiful car ever made” and it’s hard to argue with. Cooler than an Aston Martin, more elegant than a Benz, and more eye-catching than a Porsche, the Jag E-Type is a car that you’ll want to stare at as much as you want to drive it.
If your tastes are more inclined towards two wheels than four, then you probably already know that there are some incredible motorbikes available. The best ones depend on your riding style, but you can’t beat these contenders.
- Triumph Bonneville: The epitome of cool, the Bonneville is what happens when you ask people to design a beautiful bike. You’ll be in good company too, joining previous owners of a Triumph Bonneville such as Clint Eastwood, Elvis Presley, and the King of Cool, Steve McQueen.
- Ducati 916: Unlike any other bike, the 916 is something truly special. It’s like a private jet that you don’t have to be a billionaire to own, and it’s so awesome that there is even a model of a 916 in the Guggenheim and one in the San Francisco Museum of Modern Art.
Forget the Mini Cooper, the Smart car, the dinghy, and the pedal bike. If you want to impress and be the best, then it’s time to start looking at the incredible vehicles you can own if you take the time to work on your finances.