Rage cage drinking games are a type of game played by large groups of friends or family at parties. They involve tossing a ball into a “rage cage”, which is typically an open-top box with various target holes in it. Participants take turns throwing the ball into the rage cage and must drink a specified amount of beer or liquor for each successful toss. Rage cage drinking games can be an exciting way to get the party started and add an extra layer of competition to your night!
Rules of the Game
The rules of rage cage drinking games are fairly simple:
1. Each player takes turns tossing the ball into the rage cage.
2. The player must drink the designated amount of beer or liquor for each successful toss.
3. If a player fails to make a successful toss, they forfeit their turn and do not need to consume any alcohol.
4. The game is over when all players have had their turn at least once, or when someone reaches their desired level of inebriation.
How to Play Rage Cage Drinking Game?
Rage cage drinking games can be played with as few as two players, but they’re best enjoyed with larger groups. Here are a few tips on how to get started:
1. Set up the rage cage and fill it with an appropriate amount of beer or liquor. Make sure each player has their own cup or mug to drink from.
2. Have each player take a turn tossing the ball into the rage cage and drinking whatever alcohol they land on after each successful toss.
3. Keep track of each player’s score by counting the number of successful tosses they’ve made throughout the game. The player with the highest score at the end of the game is the winner!
4. For added fun, assign special rules to certain target holes in the rage cage – for example, if someone lands on a designated “speed round” hole, they must drink twice as much alcohol as usual.
5. Have fun and play responsibly!
Benefits Of Playing Rage Cage
Rage cage offers several benefits that make it worth trying out if you’re looking for a fun game night with friends. First, it tests both your luck and knowledge as you roll the dice and answer questions. Second, it encourages teamwork as players work together in order to answer questions correctly and win rounds. Finally, it keeps everyone involved since each player has an equal chance at scoring points during each round.
Rage cage drinking games can be a great way to get the party started and have some good, safe fun. With these tips, you’ll be sure to have a blast at your next gathering! Have fun and remember to keep it safe. Cheers!