Let’s face it, going out to the bar can get a bit boring. The same drinks, the same conversations, the same music—it can all start to feel a bit monotonous after a while. So why not liven things up with some fun drinking games? If you’re looking for some ideas for your next night out at the bar, we’ve got you covered. Here are five great drinking games that will help you make the most of your evening.
1. Beer Pong: This classic game is easy to play and easy to set up. All you need is a few ping pong balls, some cups and some beer (or any other drink of your choice). Set up the cups in a triangle formation and try to bounce or toss your ping pong ball into one of them. If you make it in, someone else has to drink their cup of beer! Loser buys the next round!
2. Quarters: This one is just as simple—all you need is a quarter and an empty glass or cup (or even an ashtray if you don’t have anything else around). Bounce the quarter off the table into the glass or cup and whoever makes it must take a drink from their beverage of choice! This game can quickly get competitive so be prepared for lots of laughter and fast-paced action!
3. Flip Cup: This fast-paced game requires teams but it’s definitely worth it. Split up into two teams and line up on either side of a table with plastic cups filled with beer or other beverages in front of each team member. Starting at one end of the table, each person must finish their drink before flipping their cup upside down onto the edge of the table with one hand (the other hand must stay behind their back). The first team across finishes first and wins!
4. Kings Cup/Circle Of Death: This game requires plenty of cards, but no extra materials (besides drinks!). Arrange all 52 cards in a circle face down on a flat surface like a table or bar top and take turns drawing cards according to specific rules that are outlined by each card number or picture value (for example, if someone draws an 8 card they must tell everyone eight truth about themselves).
For every card drawn from 1 through 10 there is typically an associated rule such as “make a rule” which allows players to create their own rules for everyone else to follow during gameplay. After 10 comes King’s Cup which means everyone drinks from their respective cups until only one person remains standing—which means they win!
5. Never Have I Ever: Last but certainly not least is this classic party game that helps break down social barriers between people who may not know each other very well yet! Pick someone in your group to start by saying something they have never done before (for example “never have I ever been skydiving”) then everyone who HAS done that activity takes one sip from their drink while anyone who HASN’T done it remains unscathed! Then move on clockwise until everyone has had an turn telling Never Have I Evers—enjoy!
Conclusion: There are plenty of drinking games out there but these five are surefire winners when it comes time for your next night out at the bar with friends old or new alike! With these five games at your disposal you’ll never run out of ways to entertain yourself and pass time while enjoying delicious drinks with loved ones so what are you waiting for? Get out there tonight and let loose!.