• It’s “worn” for three weeks, taken out for one, and then replaced with a new ring.
• You probably won’t notice it during sex, but you might if you manually stimulate her. Um, try not to yank it out, if possible.
• Because of the way the ring works — it increases bloodflow to her nethers, stamps out PMS, and doesn’t eff with her hormones like the Pill — your lady may very well experience a noticeable spike in libido every fourth week.
• That week of unbridled sex craving happens to coincide with her period. If that grosses you out too much to take advantage of her randiness, you’re less than a man.
THE PATCH (aka ORTHO EVRA)
• This square, bandage-like thing contains all the same hormones and works the same was as the pill and the ring, so it’ll stop her from getting pregnant (but will not help her quit smoking).
• She sticks it on her butt, stomach, upper arm, or upper torso. She needs to change it once a week.
• Though it’s way less common than other hormonal contraceptives, Ortho Evra is just as affective and has all the same side effects and benefits.